Cloudschool provides an extensive range of options to support your school’s continued technological development.
Managed services from Cloudschool will run your school’s entire ICT, working alongside your staff, and freeing up valuable time for your IT Co-ordinator.
An ICT Managed Service SLA is tailored to your specific school’s requirements, meaning that no two are ever entirely the same, ensuring that we provide you with the highest level of appropriate support
Before any support is provided a full audit will identify the level of service that we would recommend, as well as an ICT budget plan. Cloudschool will then devise the most cost-effective strategy for your school.
Levels of support depend on the size of your school but will typically include one or two onsite technicians for on the ground fixes, who visit weekly or bi-weekly. All levels of ICT-related issues can be effectively handled without expensive callout charges.
Support for your school ICT staff
We work with your IT Co-ordinator to proactively manage all the ICT infrastructure. Advice can be given on effective classroom management to both support teaching and learning directly and to facilitate the continued use of ICT suite PCs.
Your school is further supported by a professional Service Desk that provides real-time assistance with remote monitoring and access for issue resolution. This expertise is readily available to your own staff to aid training and enhance learning.
Benefits of the Managed Service approach:
- Immediate Education ICT expertise onsite
- Gain access to ICT professionals and the whole Cloudschool company capabilities
- Professional reporting, management and complete accountability
- The School and IT Co-ordinator can focus on other priorities
- ICT will become a reliable service
- The School remains the customer and the ability to control the direction and vision for ICT
- Flexibility to manage new projects and the new school building projects
Cloudschool has extensive experience in specialised IT network support services. From handling the installation and setting-up of your computer networks to monitoring and maintaining the overall performance, our skilled technicians do it all.
We provide services including -
- New network installation and re-design of existing one
- Set up of the network equipment room and maintenance
- Installation of wired and wireless networks
- Subnet analysis and expansion
- Network backbone upgrades and maintenance
- Server room enhancements, upgrades, and maintenance
- Checking the status of and troubleshooting switches, hubs, routers, servers, and more
- Updating firewall operating systems, security updates, and checking logs
- Checking SPAM and Anti-virus applications and performing updates
Sign up for your free trial here.
SHARE THIS PAGE